Apply For Housing Here
Choose Your Language
PRE-APPLICATIONS FOR LOW INCOME HOUSING PROGRAMS WITH THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (CDA) of THE CITY OF MADISON
Online Waiting List Pre-Application
Before you begin the application process, please have available:
- social security numbers for all family members
- names and dates of birth of all family members
- income of all family members
- paper and pen ready to write down your confirmation number
Make sure you have typed correctly all information. Submit only ONE application
to the CDA. Applicants are not allowed to be listed as household members on multiple
Tips for Submitting an On-Line Application:
- Suggested Web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Provide a workable mailing address. Applications with "Homeless" as an address will be rejected.
- Never pay anyone for a CDA subsidized housing application. There is never a fee to apply!
- You will receive an error message if any information is left blank or information has been entered incorrectly.
- You will receive a confirmation number after successfully submitting an on-line application. Write the number down and keep the confirmation number in a safe place.
If you experience difficulties with the on-line application system, please contact CDA Housing Operations at (608) 266-4675, use option #1.
Applications can be received online anytime during the wait list period. Applicants will receive a confirmation number to acknowledge successful transmission of the application. By submitting this pre-application information you are not guaranteed placement on any waiting list.
The Community Development Authority for The City of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, ancestry, or sexual orientation in the access to, admission into, or employment in housing programs or activities.
Enter your Agent Code here...